- Wolfgang ArendtUniversity of Ulm, Germany
- Richard AronKent University, USA
- Catherine BénéteauUniversity of South Florida, USA
- Isabelle ChalendarUniversité Paris Est Marne la Vallée
- Joseph CimaUniversity of North Carolina
- Constantin CostaraOvidius University, Romania
- Garth DalesLancaster University, UK
- Omar El-FallahUniversité de Mohammed V, Morocco
- Jean EsterleUniversité de Bordeaux, France
- Brian ForrestUniversity of Waterloo, Canada
- Maxime Fortier BourqueUniversity of Toronto, Canada
- Richard FournierUniversité de Montréal, Canada
- Emmanuel FricainUniversité Lille 1, France
- José GaléUniversity of Zaragoza
- Paul GauthierUniversité de Montréal, Canada
- Pamela GorkinBucknell University, USA
- Dominique GuillotUniversity of Delaware, USA
- Laurent MarcouxUniversity of Waterloo, Canada
- Dima JakobsonMcGill University, Canada
- Karim KellayUniversité de Bordeaux, France
- Dmitry KhavinsonUniversity of South Florida, USA
- Łukasz KosińskiJagiellonian University, Poland
- Norm LevenbergIndiana University, USA
- Mostafa MbekhtaUniversité Lille 1, France
- Tony O'FarrellMaynooth University, Ireland
- Stamatis PouliasisTexas Tech University, USA
- William RossUniversity of Richmond, USA
- Mario RoyYork University, Canada
- Elizabeth StrouseUniversité de Bordeaux, France
- Michael WhiteNewcastle University, UK
- Malik YounsiUniversity of Hawaii at Manoa, USA
- Nina ZorboskaUniversity of Manitoba, Canada
- Włodzimierz ZwonekJagiellonian University, Poland
490 Avenue Royale,
Ville de Québec, Qc
Titles and abstracts in pdf format
Talks will be given in Pavillon Alexandre-Vachon, room VCH-2830. Coffee breaks will be at VCH-2820.
Supplementary banquet ticket (accompanying person): $ 70.
Hébergement hôtelier du Service des résidences de l’Université Laval
Located just 15 minutes from downtown Quebec City on the Université Laval campus, l’hébergement hôtelier du Service des résidences offers accommodation in a stimulating environment close to many tourist attractions. To meet specific needs, a number of affordable, customized packages are available. Practical, economical, and safe, our short-term accommodation offers you an unforgettable experience full of life and culture. The Convention and Conference Package offers a convenient and affordable alternative for participants who wish to stay in Quebec City. Only a few steps from the campus conference buildings, our four residences are also just five kilometers from the Quebec City Convention Center. The city bus (Metrobus 800 or 801) will get you there in only fifteen minutes!
Standard University Room (shared bathroom)
These rooms have two single beds and feature all the amenities usually available in hotels or bed linen and towels, shampoo and soap, parking included, free wireless internet access and free local calls. For mor details, visit the Hébergement hôtelier du Service des résidences Website.
Rates: $ 47,75 + taxes in single occupancy and $ 67,50 + taxes in double occupancy (complimentary breakfast)
Use this form and select Complex Analysis and Spectral Theory conference - Event #281094 in the scrolling list.
For any other information, please call 418-656-5863 or write a message to firstname.lastname@example.org and mention the name of the event.
Hôtel Universel Québec
Hotel Universel Quebec offers 182 rooms fitting everyone, from business people to couples and families. Well positioned, Hotel Universel is a few steps away from Laval University and a few minutes away from Sainte-Foy business district, from Quebec City centre and from Old Quebec City. Hotel Universel distinguishes itself by its indoor exotic garden including a heated pool and a Nordic spa, and by University Laval's proximity. Hotel Universel is the perfect place for sport groups. Hotel Universel also has its own Boston Pizza, a sports bar-restaurant offering an excellent value for money.
RoomsTwo room types are available for the conference: the Regular Room with a kitchenette & 1 bed and the Prestige Room with 2 queen beds.
Rate: $ 109 + taxes in single or double occupancy.
ReservationIt is possible to reserve on the Hotel Website or by calling 1-800-463-4495. The conference rate is valid until april 27th and only if the keyword "Complex Analysis" or the reservation number 402873 is spectified in your reservation request.